Thursday, April 2, 2009

unicorn funland

I want to talk about how unicorns fly. They have wings on their back in the middle and they have their wings catch wind under them and they don’t even have to move, the wind makes them flap. They fly so high they can touch the sun with their paws and they do not feel anything.

Unicorns get their power from the moon. Their horns are to butt stars out of their way. There is only one kind of unicorn today; the white and pink and black ones.

One last thing: I love unicorns.

2 comments:

  1. In my belief system when also get their power from the moon. She is Grandmother moon and is really important. Do you think of the moon sometimes? How do you feel when you think about the moon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love unicorns too. my little ponies were my favorite toy as a child, but I think there are also purple and blue unicorns too, maybe even orange! Pegasuses rock too! Sweet dreams Smootch. Troy wanted to add something too, but he couldn't think of anything unsilly :o).

    ReplyDelete